Monday 23 January 2012

[Translation] Kiri Special CD: Torikago no Kaikata, Sodatekata

A special CD from Kiri ~A Route of Infection Kanaria~. Despite the heavy main story, this CD is a light and humour one. It's my first time translating Drama CD so enjoy ;)



How to Keep and Rise a Torikago (Torikago no Kaikata, Sodekata)


Kiri: “Only a little more....”
Kiri: “If I can fly a little higher, I would be able to run away from this little bird cage....”
Kiri: “Will I... be free?”
***



*Sound of rain*
Kiri: “Hah... hah....”
Kiri: “Someone..... Someone, please help me!”
Kiri (tripped down): “Argh.....!!”
Kanaria: “Are you alright?”
Kiri : *gasp* “Kanari-....!”
Kanaria: “I am searching for you.... Kiri”
Kanaria: “Oops.... Don’t run”
Kanaria: “There is no place for you to run away”
Kiri: “Ugh.....!!”
Kanaria: “Hey, Kiri..... We are lovers, right?’
Kanaria: “Don’t do something troublesome like this”
Kiri: “Kanaria!”
Kanaria: “And the world also stupid, huh. If they wanted to put the world memories, they should use more useful human than good for nothing young miss like you”
Kanaria: “Well.... All human in this world are useless being”
Kiri: “Don’t fool around with me, Kanaria! I really hate you!!”
Kiri: “The world won’t again be like you, the Torikago, wanted to be!!”
Kanaria: “Haah....?”
Kiri: “....!?”
Kanaria: “You.... Aren’t you misunderstand? Because the world wont’t be like I wanted it to, so I take it......”
*Sword unseathed*
Kiri: “Wha...!!”
Kanaria: “....by force”
Kiri: “Ugh....”
Kanaria: ” I don’t need love. The ones who made the world suffer are you humans”
Kanaria: “You all always make memories without caring or thinking about the world, make me irritated”
Kanaria: “That’s why.....I will destroy all of it, the world’s memories”
Kiri : “Argh!!”
Kanaria: “Well, Kiri. What will we play today?”
Kanaria: “Since my mood is good, if you said ‘I love you!’ to me, I think I would be kinder.....”
Kiri : “I hate you so much”
Kanaria: “Heh..... You are not cute”
Kiri: “Ah....!!”
Kiri: “Argh.....”
Kiri: “Ugh....Aaaaaarghhhhhh.....!!”
Kanaria: “I love you, Kiri.....”
Kanaria: “So, disappear
Kiri: “Aaarghhhhhh....!!!”
Kiri : “Why....?”
Kiri: ”A-argh....!!’
Kiri: “Why should I have this painful memory?”
Kiri: “I.... just want to live normally”
Kiri : “Ha-hah..... Arghhhhh.......!!!!”
Kiri : “Why I couldn’t fly freely?”
Kiri: “Urgh......!! It’s hurts.....”
Kiri: “Why I shouldn’t fall in love with someone?”
Kiri: “Rain......”
Kiri: “H-hah....hah.....”
***
Rain: “The Virus that infected the world; Torikago. Type 04: Kanaria.”
Rain: “Kiri is keeping the world’s memories inside her . To protect the world memories, Aristhopanes release the memories from Kiri, and scattered them”
Rain: “Using Kiri’s memories as the medium, the world’s memories scattered to the place the world’s lead to.”
Rain: “Then, the ones who can collect those memories are the three Allies of Justice that are chosen by the world...”
Rain: “No.... They are useless members, huh”
***
Rain: “Now report the information about Kiri that you gathered recently. Don’t do unrelated talk. I am also not interested in crap info.”
Ballfour: “Eh? So what about flirt-“
*punch*
Ballfour: “Argh...!!”
Rain: “Thank you, I already decided to hit anyone who dare to talk about that”
Ballfour: “You are welcome, you bastard“
Rain: “Rock, what about you?”
Rockwell : “ I was surprised that ‘Kaiware Daikonshin no Nukumori’ is even much worse game than ‘Youso’”
Ballfour: “Eh? Is that so?”
Rockwell: “Shit! I couldn’t judge a game just by it’s title”
Ballfour: “If you are a woman, you must be cute, huh. “
Ballfour: “By the way, Shortie. What about the game you played before, ‘Revenge of Gorgonzola 4’? I more interested in that rather than ‘Kaiware Daikonshin’”
Rockwell: (Couldn’t understand this line, sorry. He answer Ballfour’s question)
Ballfour: “Well..... It’s blue cheese, huh”
Rain: “By the way, when I asked the staff why they put “4” in posthumous work, they said ‘We thought that it would sell more if people misunderstand it as a series, but actually we won’t create Gorgonzola Series again. We can’t create this cryptic game anymore.’”
Rain: “Moreover, you will understand it better if you read news about Gorgonzola here-“
Ballfour: “It’s enough!! Big brother already worked hard enough. You don’t have to do research that much!”
Rockwell: “Even so, I didn’t think the game was this crap....Kaiware Daikonshin no Nukumori”
Rockwell: “Aaargh, my seventy hours of gameplay!!!”
Ballfour: (don’t undertand -_-. Well, Ballfour giving some advice to Rock....)
Rain: “Well, I understand enough that you are as usual pervert incompentent bacteria”
Rockwell: “Ah! He just said pervert!!”
Ballfour: “Are you a gradeschooler?”
Rain: “And that’s why, to correct your incompetent, Aristhopanes provide those for the Allies of Justice. Accept it. ”
*a box opened*
*cheep, cheep*
Ballfour: “Those are chicks..... right?”
Rockwell: “They surely cheeping”
Rain: “For useless men like you they must be look like chicks. But they are actually very wonderful chicks that developed to find out the weakness of the Torikago Virus that infected the world”
Rain: “Use them to identify Kanaria’s weakness”
Ballfour: “........”
Rockwell : “.......”
Ballfour: “U-um...with them...?”
*cheep, cheep*
Rockwell: “They are cheeping”
Rain : : “Their names are ’ Kanaria-kun’,’ Kanaria-sama’ and ‘Master, Please Let A Maggot Like Me Lick Those Beutiful Foot of Yours’”
Rain: “Choose which one you like, for me is Kanaria-kun”
Rockwell: “Ah! You cheater! Choosing the best one! I also prefer Kanaria-kun!!”
Ballfour: “N-no, no. Before that you should have more important complaint, right?”
Rain : “Report to me after two hours. Meeting ended”
*Rain left the room bringing Kanaria-kun*
Rockwell: “He..... I don’t understand if he is serious or really is fool only by seeing his reaction”
Ballfour: “Ah.... For me he was deadly serious, you know.”
*cheep, cheep*
Ballfour: “But for told us to search for Kanaria’s weakness using these chicks, I really don’t understand what Aristophanes is thinking. Right, Kanaria-sama?”
Rockwell: “Aah!! Kanaria-sama was taken up!!
***
*At the other place the same time.....*
Kanaria: “Hachoo....!!”
Kiri: “Eh? Kana-chan, what happened? Did you got a cold?”
Kanaria: “There is no way a virus got a cold”
Kiri: “Eh?”
Kanaria: “No, it’s nothing. By the way, what’s in your hand?’
Kiri: “A chick!”
*cheep*
Kanaria: “Why?”
Kiri : “Because it’s cute”
*cheep*
Kanaria: “That’s not what I mean, why there is a chick at a place like this?”
*cheep, cheep*
Kiri: “.......”
Kiri: “Kana-chan.... (don’t understand)”
Kanaria : “NO WAY....!”
***
*Sound of game Rockwell playing*
*cheep, cheep*
Ballfour: “Now, Kanaria-sama~ , why don’t we take a bath or watch TV together? Knowing the commoners’ habbit is also important, you know~”
Ballfour: “Oi, shortie! You, don’t keep a chick at a place like this! Eh, ‘Master, Please Let A Maggot Like Me Lick Those Beutiful Foot of Yours’? You must take responsibility!”
Rockwell: “You can remember it’s name, huh”
Ballfour: “It’s my policy to never forget a cute child’s name!”
Rockwell: “Then change it with Kanaria-sama!”
*TV shutted down*
Rockwell: “Why I should lowering myself over a mere chick!!”
Ballfour: “Even if you said so, it’s Rain that decided the name so it can’t be helped, right?”
Ballfour: “If you intend to disturb love between me and Kanaria-sama, I will get angry for sure!”
Ballfour: “I also won’t make your dinner anymore!”
Rockwell : “You chick-lover lolita complex bastard! “
Ballfour: “You shouldn’t curse with nonsense words!”
*cheep, cheep*
Ballfour: “See, this child sleeping on my palm! It’s cute, isn’t it?”
Rockwell : “Ah, it really is cute~“
Rockwell: “That’s not it!!”
Rockwell : “We are supposed to learn about Kanaria’s weakness, right? There is no point to think that they are cute!!”
Rockwell: “I-I definitely won’t be deceived! Not like I was with ‘Kaiware Daikonshin’!”
Balfour: “Isn’t it enough with that game?”
*cheep, cheep*
Rockwell : “By the way,”
*cheep, cheep*
Rockwell: “Are they male?”
Balfor: “Who knows? Do you know how to find out a bird’s gender?”
Ballfour: “I heard there are people expert in finding out birds’ gender”
Ballfour: “I still didn’t know which gender is you~ Kanaria-sama~”
Rockwell: “.....Do you think Kanaria is a male?”
Ballfour: “.........”
Ballfour: “What will you do if he is female?”
*cheep, cheep*
Rockwell: “Wait, (don’t understand)”
Ballfour: “Um”
*after a moment*
Rockwell: “Um”
Ballfour: “Hee....”
Rockwell: “Hmm.....”
Ballfour: “Eh?”
Rockwell: “Hmmm~.......”
Ballfour: “Hoo....”
Rockwell : “It’s bad, I like a strong type woman!”
Ballfour: “Then, me too....”
Rockwell: “Cannot! We cannot defeat Kanaria like this!! An announcement to the world’s end!!”
Ballfour: “No, no! You don’t have to announce it! Maybe Kanaria is a male!”
Ballfour: “Ah, but maybe it will be good if he is a female. He can produced your favorite egg’s dish”
Rockwell: “Are you serious? A chick really is great, huh. I don’t have confidence to win.”
Rockwell: “Ah, this child. Since when it sleep on my palm?”
Rockwell: “Aah, you are quite cute. Right, ‘Master, Please Let A Maggot Like Me Lick Those Beutiful Foot of Yours’?”
Ballfour: “W-well, if Kanaria is a virus with these chicks size it must be very easy to defeat him, huh? It seems the feathers are so easy to pulled out”
Rockwell; “Haaah?! Fool, what did you say? It’s too cruel!”
Ballfour: “Haah? So, what if we cut his wing-“
Rockwell : “Don’t cut his wings!! Chick is only a very poor bird that cann’t fly freely in the sky!! How can you do something that cruel?!”
Ballfour: “B-because it’s to defeat Kanaria-“
Rockwell : “Just do not defeat him!! I’ll love him!! From now on I won’t forgive anyone who hurt Kanaria!!”
Rockwell: “Wait, I will go and report to Rain about the ‘Master, Please Let A Maggot Like Me Lick Those Beutiful Foot of Yours’ cuteness!!”
*Rockwell left the room*
Ballfour: “W-well..... Isn’t it alright? Whatever is okay”
Ballfour: “Now.... Let’s prepare food, Kanaria-sama”
(Note: I don’t understand Ballfour’s words here, but I have feeling that he want to make Kanaria-sama as the dish)
***
Kanaria: “A lost chick, huh?”
*cheep, cheep*
Kanaria: “Where did it come from? A bird that can’t fly”
Kiri: “Hmmm...... Ah, Kana-chan! This child has a collar!!”
Kanaria: “Haaah?! There is no way a chick has a collar?!”
Kanaria: “It’s owner must be unusual one, huh. I quite understand why this chick want to run away”
Kiri: “It’s name is....... Kanaria-kun”
Kanaria: “.........”
Kanaria: “Huh?”
*cheep, cheep*
Kiri: “It’s cute~ This child somehow look alike you, Kana-chan”
Kanaria: “Aaah, somehow I understand. It must be the works of those three fool birds. They have guts for doing something like this. Next time we meet, I won’t let them go so easily”
Kiri: “But Kanaria-kun really is cute! Hey, Kana-chan, can we keep him?”
Kanaria: “Hah? Well, do as you like”
*cheep, cheep*
***
*at the same time*
Rain: “Where in the world did he gone? That lovely.....”
Rain: “My...... Kanaria-kun!”


Rain's reaction.....LOL. I don't know that the "majime onii-chan" can fall in love with a chick, not to mention his sense of naming.
This drama is short compared with the main series, but so funny to listen to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...